How to become a virtual assistant? More and more businesses around the world are turning to virtual assistants to help them grow their companies. Working remotely has become a highly lucrative job field for people who want to work from home for a variety of clients without committing themselves to a mundane 9-5 job in an office. It has so many perks, and you can work when you want, where you want. If you’re thinking of becoming a virtual assistant, let’s take a look at how to become one.
What You Need To Become a Virtual Assistant
- Be realistic about your skills – focus on what you can do, and sharpen these strengths
- Meet deadlines – with so many VA’s to choose from for businesses, failure to meet deadlines may mean someone else quickly replaces you
- Join an VA agency – It’s really hard to advertise you services as a virtual assistant. Th best thing to do is network or join an outsource company who specialises in virtual assistants
Becoming Virtual Assistant – The Best Virtual Assistant Services To Work For
If you’ve got what it takes to enjoy a successful career as a virtual assistant, here are some of the top virtual assistant services that might want to team up with you today:
- Time etc is a friendly, personably VA service that requires you to go through a thorough vetting process before you get the gig. You will need to email them your resume, and pass on online assessment.
- Red Butler’s virtual assistant work for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. If you want to be a major mover and shaker, this could be the VA company for you.
- Fancy Hands are home to an army of VA’s – and they’re looking for more talented virtual assistants just like you to add to their ranks.
- eaHelp is ideal for VA’s who ace admin work. If you sign up to this company, you will be working for leaders who need you to send emails, Skype clients, make calls and keep their calendars up to date.
How To Work For Us
Thinking of becoming virtual assistant for Small Tasks Done? You could be the highly-skilled, talented virtual assistant we need on our team.